Re: what's wrong with start mark/end mark

hi. i do nvda method many times rather than using windows method.
most times it works, but many times not! and as you said, nvda just
selects one letter of text.
i remember only in firefox and i am not sure that if i used nvda
method for selecting text in other programs or not.

On 11/25/19, ken lawrence via Groups.Io
<kenlawrence124=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi list ken here I was trying to forward a message to someone and I only
wanted the part pertaining to them. But when I tried start mark insert plus
f9 and end mark insert plus f10 twice, it only copied one letter. Did it
exactly the way it should starting on one line to start mark andhit the
insert plus f10 on the line I wanted and it said review copy selection to
clipboard but it didn’t copy all I wanted. I had no choice but to forward
the whole digest message. What did I do wrong.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens