strange event

ken lawrence

Hi NVDA list this afternoon for unknown reasons winamp was invisible I couldn’t read what I had in a playlist. Was working on a radio show screening songs for play that’s why I was in winamp not station playlist. This all started today when 1.2 winamp extention updated.  I had to disable the add on now I can read things.  Our station manager can read things fine though I tried a restart, I tried a shutdown nothing but disabling the winamp extention worked so technically I don’t have it now any idea what it is?  Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10