Re: Unable to update NVDA

Jonathon Rodriguez <fatboytaij12@...>

I get an error message
error message: Internet connection not detected, the NVDA Installer was unable to detect an Internet connection, then it plays the Windows error sound, plays the NVDA descending sounds, and closes its self

On Nov 26, 2019, at 7:44 PM, "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi Jonathon,

Can you please give some details about why you are unable to update?  Are you getting an error message (if so, what does it say)?

I downloaded NVDA earlier and it was working then.  It might have been a temporary issue somewhere along the line.  It's worth trying again and then if you still have problems, try to describe exactly what is happening and what response you are getting so we can help.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:40 PM Jonathon Rodriguez via Groups.Io <fatboytaij12=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
unable to update NVDA