Re: FireFox Safe Mode?

Sascha Cowley

Hold down shift while Firefox is starting to enable safe mode. So for example I will hit my shortcut key for Firefox and then immediately switch to holding down shift. A dialog box will come up asking if you want to start in safe mode or refresh Firefox.

On 28/11/2019 07:47, David Russell wrote:
Hi NVDA Members,

I installed FireFox 68 a few days ago, and cannot listen to tunein.com
or some select internet radio stations. I read to correct this, start
FireFox in safe mode.

Is there a shortcut key command for starting FireFox in safe mode?
Thanks in advance.