Re: Unable to update NVDA

Arlene

Oh okay. No wonder I couldn’t find the original message.  I thought it was due to this windows ten mail. The event I did miss I didn’t care that I missed it!  I didn’t want to go anyway! I’m looking for another e-mail client should I end up gaining employment.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: November 27, 2019 1:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unable to update NVDA

Arlene,

           No problem.  The original poster was a very recent joiner here and left quite quickly.  The only reason I mentioned it is so that anyone extending the discussion believing that they might be answering the original question/fixing the original issue won't have the audience that raised it.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)