Re: can't go back to the inbox in thunderbird

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Ron,

I do have the message pane checked but I still can't go back to the inbox like I used to be able to do.

Rosemarie

On 7/27/2016 9:33 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

In Thunderbird, the preview pain setting is under view/layout and is referred to as 'message pane.'  The hot key is F8, but you should check it first under view/layout and if it is not checked then it is not present and pressing F8 would turn it on causing problems.

On 7/27/2016 12:17 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

I open my messages in a new window to read them, and thus when I close that window, it just goes back to message listing.

Under tools menu, options, select display from list in window that comes up, and tab over to a set of radio buttons for open messages in - and, think also turned off any form of preview pane somewhere, but, can't remember exactly.

Stay well, and HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2016-07-27 5:58 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

After reading a message in thunderbird, I couldn't go back to the inbox. I even tried to end the task with the task manager but to no avail. What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.