Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #addonrelease

Hi,

Hmmm, I can’t reproduce this on my system running 1909, NVDA 2019.2.1, and Add-on Updater latest stable release. Can you try the following for me:

  1. Uninstall Add-on Updater completely.
  2. Restart NVDA.
  3. Go to NVDA user configuration folder (search for “explore NVDA” from Start search box and the first result should be “Explore NVDA user configuration directory”.
  4. Delete a file named “nvda3208.pickle” (do not send it to Recycle Bin, press Shift=Delete to permanently remove it).
  5. Restart NVDA.
  6. Reinstall Add-on Updater stable version (19.11).
  7. Try updating Windows 10 App Essentials.

If this does not resolve the problem, chances are that it is something unique to your system, which may or may not get fixed in a future version of Add-on Updater.

Cheers,

Joseph