Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #addonrelease

Hi,

That’s strange. Let’s try:

  1. Open Python Console (Control+NVDA+Z).
  2. Type the following as exactly as I tell you:

import winVersion

winVersion.isWin10(version=1809)

Press Enter after each line. If it says “True”, then there should not be a reason for Windows 10 App Essentials to complain that you’ve got an older Windows release.

Cheers,

Joseph