From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacob
Kruger
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't go back to the inbox in thunderbird

I open my messages in a new window to read them, and thus when I close that
window, it just goes back to message listing.

Under tools menu, options, select display from list in window that comes up,
and tab over to a set of radio buttons for open messages in - and, think
also turned off any form of preview pane somewhere, but, can't remember
exactly.

Stay well, and HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2016-07-27 5:58 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

After reading a message in thunderbird, I couldn't go back to the
inbox. I even tried to end the task with the task manager but to no avail.
What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

--