Version: 2.2
Author: Rui Batista <ruiandrebatista@...> and NVDA Addon Team

And here are the contents of the virtual window itself.

Windows PowerShell

Try the new cross-platform PowerShell https://aka.ms/pscore6

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

On 11/27/2019 10:02 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:

The problem here is, I can normally bring up the virtual review window under win 7 cmd.

But not under win 10.

This is why I want to bring that into attention, and see if this is a bug or not.

Joseph Lee 於 27/11/2019 23:13 寫道:

Hi,

Technically, it does not replace screen review, especially if modern apps are involved. This add-on will do what JAWS’s “virtualize current window” command does: presents screen content (almost the entire screen content) as a virtual viewer so one can review text. In modern apps such as ones found in Windows 8 and later, this add-on will gather content text by traversing through all screen elements (or almost all elements) and collect labels and present it on screen.

Cheers,

Joseph