From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #AddonRelease

    This is twice now that this has happend when windows app esentials became available it would not down load it said error.  I have not had this problem with any other add ons they down loadjust fine.  In both cases the next day I was able to down load the update for windows 10 app esentials.  Is this going to happen every time that we have an update for windows 10 app esentials?

bBrian Sackrider

On 11/27/2019 6:09 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I think I know why – I’ll go ahead and release another version in a few moments. Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Joseph