Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #addonrelease

Kevin Cussick

this is not typical for most users, so I think it may be some problem with your system. have 10 computers and I have no such problems.

On 28/11/2019 16:28, brian wrote:
    This is twice now that this has happend when windows app esentials became available it would not down load it said error. I have not had this problem with any other add ons they down loadjust fine.  In both cases the next day I was able to down load the update for windows 10 app esentials.  Is this going to happen every time that we have an update for windows 10 app esentials?
bBrian Sackrider
On 11/27/2019 6:09 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I think I know why – I’ll go ahead and release another version in a few moments. Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Joseph

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Gary Metzler
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:07 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #AddonRelease

Hi Joseph,

I’m sorry to say I am getting the error not compatible with this version of windows.  I am using windows 10 1909 and the latest nvda.

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> <nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *Joseph Lee
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:38 PM
*To:* nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #AddonRelease

Hi all,

In a few moments Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 will be made available. This release is a localization and documentation update.

A few important notes:

* Windows 10 20H1 is now formally known as Version 2004. Although
Windows 10 App Essentials does support Version 2004, formal
support won’t begin until early next year.
* A version scheduled for early next year will retire support for
EdgeHTML-based Microsoft Edge from this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.