From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of ken lawrence via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 4:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] issue with extention confirmed

Hi listers I updated the extention for winamp the other day and as reported originally the extention made winamp invisible the NVDA can’t even read with insirt plus T that you are sitting on winamp. I had to disable the extention.  Just now after downloading a song and tagging in winamp for possible play on a radio show I decided to enable the add on and sure enough winamp vanished.  It is running but I can’t apparently even go to my context menu to view file information.  I can tag files but I have to guess what I’m focused on to do it.  Is anyone else having issues with winamp extention version 1.2?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10