Re: issue with extention confirmed

Howard Traxler

Where is that extention for winamp and how do I know if I have it loaded or running?  Further, how to get rid of it?  Thanks.
Howard

On 11/29/2019 6:29 AM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers I updated the extention for winamp the other day and as reported originally the extention made winamp invisible the NVDA can’t even read with insirt plus T that you are sitting on winamp. I had to disable the extention.  Just now after downloading a song and tagging in winamp for possible play on a radio show I decided to enable the add on and sure enough winamp vanished.  It is running but I can’t apparently even go to my context menu to view file information.  I can tag files but I have to guess what I’m focused on to do it.  Is anyone else having issues with winamp extention version 1.2?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10