From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 9:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] issue with extention confirmed

My tools menu doesn't have a "manage extensions," choice.  The only manage choiice is manage addons.

On 11/29/2019 10:50 AM, Gene wrote:

If you didn't manually place it in Winamp, it isn't there.

In the NVDA menu, open the tools submenu, down arrow to manage extensions, and press enter.  After the dialog opens you are in a list.  Read current line and up and down arrow to see what, if any extensions, are on the machine.

Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 9:29 AM

Where is that extention for winamp and how do I know if I have it loaded or running?  Further, how to get rid of it?  Thanks.
Howard

On 11/29/2019 6:29 AM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers I updated the extention for winamp the other day and as reported originally the extention made winamp invisible the NVDA can’t even read with insirt plus T that you are sitting on winamp. I had to disable the extention.  Just now after downloading a song and tagging in winamp for possible play on a radio show I decided to enable the add on and sure enough winamp vanished.  It is running but I can’t apparently even go to my context menu to view file information.  I can tag files but I have to guess what I’m focused on to do it.  Is anyone else having issues with winamp extention version 1.2?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10