Re: In-Process 29th November

hi quentin.
thanks so much for your great in process.
i wonder, why developers of softwaresdont make programs accessible for
all people?
does accessibility need really furthere steps and a lot of times?
or, the programmers think that there is noone who use keyboard!
i heard even some sighted users, use keyboard instead of mouse.
can you send a link for me which explains the process for making
accessible softwares?
God bless you and His infinite mercy i pray for you!

Hi everyone,

Firstly, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends!

We've got a big In-Process for you this week:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-29th-november/

It's choc-full of Information about NVDA 2019.3, a wrap-up of NVDACon, the
#NoMouse challenge, and an in-depth look at how to advocate for software &
web accessibility!

Enjoy :)

Kind regards

Quentin.