Re: issue with extention confirmed

Gene

Are you talking about while using the attachment or no attachment?  Also, have you tested to see if the same behavior occurs with another screen-reader?

Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] issue with extention confirmed

I have noticed that the winamp may shift tab on its own, control tab back tothe main window.

Sometimes I have noticed the winamp is not focusing and functions like eq do not work right, but if I go to start, back out and alt tab a couple times it does.

Its not that bad though I wish it wouldn't.

On 30/11/2019 1:29 am, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers I updated the extention for winamp the other day and as reported originally the extention made winamp invisible the NVDA can’t even read with insirt plus T that you are sitting on winamp. I had to disable the extention.  Just now after downloading a song and tagging in winamp for possible play on a radio show I decided to enable the add on and sure enough winamp vanished.  It is running but I can’t apparently even go to my context menu to view file information.  I can tag files but I have to guess what I’m focused on to do it.  Is anyone else having issues with winamp extention version 1.2?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10