For those of us still using the old version we can continue to use it with the functionality we love and know.

On the other hand we should be handling this crap now else it may swamp us later.

Of course added to the mix, we havn't had a large failure rate, most stuff has just moved over rover with little issue on the users.

On 30/11/2019 4:46 am, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
I'm thinking that part isn't working with NVDA 2019.2.1 (Python 3 optimized
for the most part from what I can gather).
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 7:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] issue with extention confirmed

Hi,

I also updated the WinAmp add-on to version 1.2 the other day. I can get to
WinAmp just fine, but the playlist editor doesn't work well with NVDA
anymore. Moving through the list with Up and Down arrow doesn't say what
song you're on, and pressing NVDA+Tab won't read the information that way
either now. I ended up having to disable the add-on, and can now move
through the playlist just fine.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia