From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 1:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Regular expression in the dictionary [Re: Expression régulière dans le dictionnaire]

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 03:32 PM, Brian Tew wrote:

nvda domumented exactly which implementation or re it uses

I believe Python, as NVDA is written in Python and uses Python libraries.  I seem to recall this being documented somewhere, but I'll be darned if I know where.

There are several regular readers who will certainly be able to confirm or refute my recollection.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)