Re: issue with extention confirmed

I hate it when people have issues of this sort.

No virus, weird configuration.

Try to repair windows itself and then if that doesn't work, reformat and see.

Of course, running a pcpitstop test in internet explorer may or may not tell us anything.

Thats about all that a blind person can do.

You need a diagnostics boot cd and a sightling to run diagnostics.

Also you need to get into the cmos and if there is smart system monitering info you need to see what it is maybe even update bios and firmware.

But this is just speculation.

It could be anything from a dieing component, to windows itself, to a dead chip on the board and may be almost impossible to diagnose.

On 30/11/2019 10:01 am, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi restarting NVDA doesn't work a complete shutdown doesn't work either.  the issue with explorer is one I have encluntered but this is strange winamp completely vanishes.