nvda 2019.3 incompatible addons list

Hi note, this is a list of addons that are not compatible at all at least from the manafests and were tried on a lot of packages.

These are not all addons, some I know have been released, some of these are being worked on and I have allready notified the author of one of them privately.

Excluding the addon I have talked about here is the list.

Note, I think enhanced touch gestures is compatible now.

teamtalk fixes 0.98 found on bareware website.
emoticons 11.0
report symbols 4.8
enhancedTouchGestures-19.05.1
addonsHelp-2.0
ImageDescriber-1.2.1
Mozilla-1.7
dropbox-4.3
objPad-16.12
IfInterpreters-1.1
teamViewer-2.2
Note I have not updated these in a while as I don't use some of them.

I do wander if addons documentation could be included in core help menu.

The if interpriters would be nice to.