From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2019.3 incompatible addons list

Hi,
I strongly advise running your tests again AFTER updating ALL of these add-ons. I'm happy and disappointed to find that one of my own add-ons is listed in there, especially an outdated version (I don't want to sound rude, but Enhanced Touch Gestures has been compatible since September).
Cheers,
Joseph