Re: Windows 10 Upgrade?

Roger Stewart

I did the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 a couple months ago and it went just fine. All my files, folders, and more important--all my programs were still there just as though nothing much had happened at all! I didn't need to reinstall anything although I did reinstall nvda over the existing copy just to be sure. Just choose the option to keep everything and I think that is the default and you should be good to go.

Roger

On 7/27/2016 11:06 AM, David Russell wrote:
Hi NVDA group,

I currently have Win7 on my computer, but am noticing the frequency of
upgrade to win10 is occurring more often during the day. My questions
are these:
-If I select yes, will it write over Win7 or somehow make win7 disabled?

-Will "all programs" currently accessed be moved to function in win10?

-How do I tell if the version upgrade is 32-bit or 64-bit? I do have
the latest version of NVDA running.

Thanks for the help which will lead me to move or not move.
Regards,