accessing embedded video links in Power point slides

Payal Kapoor

hi,
i am working with a PPT with several slides which have not only
graphics as part of the content of a slide, but also links to videos.
however, i am unable to access the links(which don't show up as a link
there) .
i have tried everything but have had no success. when checking using
insert+F1, the message very clearly said there were hyperlinks as part
of the content.
to test that theory, i did copy the content of the slide to a word doc
and it shows a link as well.
i am using the latest version of NVDA and have tried it with one of
the earlier versions of JAWS 18 installed on my Windows 10 laptop.
the office version is 2016.
the message when focusing on the video in the slide is: video
obscured. also, i saw a message about access to the links being
blocked. now i don't know which key combination brought that one on.
after all that mishmash of information, i would be eternally grateful
to anyone who can help me get to the video links.
it is critical, since those are part of the training content for work i do.
thanks for any possible help.
Best,