Re: nvda 2019.3 incompatible addons list

Hi rui.

Its good to know that it works.

This does make me wander though on how updated the addons site is and if its kept updated regularly with compatible versions.

In some ways if the links are the ame or something can be done with github, it should be automated I realise its manual and I did bring this up before, I realise it can't be kept updated all the time whenthings are released, still I do check the site and updater for addons from time to time and if things are more updated than either of those databases there may be an issue at some point in time.

On 2/12/2019 3:21 am, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello Shaun!

Regarding add-ons help add-on:

1 - It is not from Doug Lee, but from me with lots of help from community members;

2 - It is already 2019.3 compatible;

3 - You can get the compatible version at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/addonsHelp.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

NVDA portuguese team

Às 06:50 de 01/12/2019, Shaun Everiss escreveu:
Thats why I did note enhanced touch gestures has been updated.

A lot of these are addons I don't use, the only older addons by truth I use are jgt, addons help, image describer, and teamtalk.

I am not sure about addons help but dug lee probably has an updated addon in the list.

I know you would keep your addons up to date, its everything else.

image describer is a new one but I am unsure of its status but I don't use it much.

The interactive fiction addon is quite good for what it is but nothing has been done to it for ages probably because its probably all its going to be.

On 1/12/2019 7:33 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
I strongly advise running your tests again AFTER updating ALL of these add-ons. I'm happy and disappointed to find that one of my own add-ons is listed in there, especially an outdated version (I don't want to sound rude, but Enhanced Touch Gestures has been compatible since September).
Cheers,
Joseph