Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #addonrelease

Well its in alpha right now.

And unless you want to modify manafests to get addons installed which who knows for the older stuff I may just do that and hope they work, I wouldn't jump the  gun right now.

The big reason is its just like to close to the end of the year and  its not quite ready.

At any rate, I usually try to lock down all machines, and don't update things on christmas day.

We have the last big update to windows in the next couple weeks.

On 2/12/2019 7:43 am, Mike Capelle wrote:

Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA? Most of my apps/addons wont work, it  says I need 19.3.