Re: Typhoon

Arlene

There: I’ll keep you all in my prayers. Stay safe.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jaffar Sidek
Sent: December 1, 2019 5:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Typhoon

Hi all.  This is strictly Off topic I know,     but please keep my

family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to

150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches  is as of now raging

across Luzon Island in the Philippines.  The hurricane winds is slowly

rising,  blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak

early this morning, philippines time.  I am expected to return to my

family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore.  I only

hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they

are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for

us.  If you don't, keep us in your hopes.  Thank you.