Re: Typhoon

Sile

Thinking of you and your family at this time.
On Dec 1, 2019, at 8:19 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

I will be praying for you. God bless you and your family.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 8:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Typhoon

Hi all. This is strictly Off topic I know, but please keep my family in the philippines in mind as Typhoon Kamuri with winds of up to
150 MPH, bringing with it rain of up to 16 inches is as of now raging across Luzon Island in the Philippines. The hurricane winds is slowly rising, blowing across the area where we live. and is expected to peak early this morning, philippines time. I am expected to return to my family for christmes as I am currently working in Singapore. I only hope that I can return to my wife and kids with the knowledge that they are safe and sound. To those of you who believe in God, please pray for us. If you don't, keep us in your hopes. Thank you.