Re: Typhoon

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear the great news about your family's safety.

On 12/2/2019 5:23 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. First, thanks to those who prayed for us and to those who kept us in mind.  Me and my family, we truly appreciate your concern and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  The worst of the typhoon has almost passed, and my family is safe.  As of now, though the rain is heavy, the winds are slowing down.  I personally couldn't be at peace if I didn't know that you are all praying for and wishing your best for my family's  safety. Thank you.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678=862-3876