Re: Where I can find the latest version of Winamp?

Gene

I don't know.  Others may say if the add-on works in that version of Winamp.  Also, it may be that the add-on isn't compatible with the version of NVDA you are using.  I haven't heard the add=-on discussed to any extent.

Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where I can find the latest version of Winamp?

Hi Gene, thank you.

I have downloaded and installed Winamp 5.8 and I have downloaded also an Extended Winamp for Nvda. But it seems that the addon Extended Winamp does not work.

What can I do, for it could work?

Jarek
Dne 03.12.2019 v 16:25 Gene napsal(a):
From reports I've seen of those using the Beta, it is stable and many people are using it.  Since you've already downloaded it, I think you'll be satisfied with it.  We'll see what others say.

Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 8:07 AM

Hello group,

I have downloaded the Extended Winamp Nvda addon, and I would like
download a new version of Winamp.

Could you advice, please, where I can find it?

I found beta of Winamp 5.8, but I would like to download a stabile version.

Rigards:

--
Jarek