Track Changes, The NVDA Manual?

David Russell

Hi NVDA,

I hope someone can simplify this enough to help me feel more competent.

I have a word document that contains comments or track changes.

If I open the attachment, have protected mode turned off, will the
following steps allow me to read the document and added comments
together?
1. Control-home to get to top of document.
2. The insert key plus spacebar to get browse mode?
3. Then, press the insert key and f7 at the same time to reveal the
comments and the document?

Here is the manual explanation:
All comments for the document, along with other tracked changes, can
also be listed in the NVDA Elements List when selecting Annotations as
the type.

Thanks for the help in advance!

--
David Russell