but I'll bet others don't, e.g. something that's asking if you want
notifications from a site. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "speech
history". So far as I can tell it's not part of standard NVDA anyway.

On 12/3/2019 14:20, Gene wrote:
I'm not sure if you can see them again.  Every now and then, I've
looked around but I often haven't found them.  I wonder if they can be
heard in speech history.  If speech is interrupted by new speech, I
wonder if everything that would have been spoken is in speech history.
*From:* John Isige <mailto:gwynn@...>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 03, 2019 2:09 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Accessing alerts on webpages

To be fair, it's not that simple. A lot of times for me, alerts get
interrupted by some other web event, and i only get part of them. So
having a way to access them would be pretty handy. Suppose for example
that a page is loading. An alert pops up, but then the page finishes

On 12/3/2019 10:49, Gene wrote:
What browser are you using?  It is the browser that displays these
kinds of alerts in certain places, whether they originate from the
browser or the web page.  If you let the entire message speak and
don't interrupt it, you should hear choices with commands for them
like allow, alt a don't allow, alt d.  I made up those choices and
letters but I make sure to listen to all speech and pay very close
attention to the choices and commands.
I'm not sure if and how you see these things after they have spoken.
If an unfamiliar message occurs, unless you know it is of no interest,
don't stop it and pay very close attention to see if any choices and
commands are given if the message is that kind of message.