Re: Accessing alerts on webpages

Gene

I haven't used it but it is a part of NVDA.  Others will have to discuss it.

From: John Isige
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessing alerts on webpages

Oh, they're probably still on the screen when they get interrupted,
unless they disappear after a certain amount of time. Some do I imagine,
but I'll bet others don't, e.g. something that's asking if you want
notifications from a site. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "speech
history". So far as I can tell it's not part of standard NVDA anyway.