Re: Windows One Core voices

Tyler Spivey

Assuming you want numbers followed by letters to always read that way, try this dictionary entry:
Match: (\d+)(\w)
Replace: \1 \2
Type: regexp

On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 08:14:01AM -0500, Andy B. wrote:
Hi,

I am experimenting around with NVDA and the Windows One Core voices. Since
I deal with a lot of unconventional material such as programming and other
awkward text such as 225xp, I find the the One Core voices can't handle
reading the following phrase the way I want.

sample text 212xp
One Core currently reads it as "2 1 2 xp". I want it to read it as "212
xp". Is there some way to change this setting?