Andy, using what I think is british english James one core voice, it did in fact just now read it out as two hundred and twenty one X P to me, after I removed my read numbers as digits dictionary entry from my default speech dictionary?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 2019-12-04 3:14 PM, Andy B. wrote:

Hi,

I am experimenting around with NVDA and the Windows One Core voices. Since I deal with a lot of unconventional material such as programming and other awkward text such as 225xp, I find the the One Core voices can't handle reading the following phrase the way I want.

sample text 212xp
One Core currently reads it as "2 1 2 xp". I want it to read it as "212 xp". Is there some way to change this setting?