List Downtime #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

On Friday, Dec 6 at 8:00 PM 20:00 PST UTC-08:00 , Groups.io will be upgrading their outbound email server. As a result, they will not be sending out email during this time. Therefore, for about an hour or so, you may not receive emails which are sent out on groups.io lists. Should anyone send an email at that time, the messages will be sent out when the server is back online, although emails could be a bit delayed.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.