Re: Accessable antivirus program #addonrelease

Ian Blackburn

I also use Malwarebytes which is accessible

On 6 Dec 2019, at 7:34 am, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

Amen to that. If we have to pay for a Microsoft account or sign up for one when we upgrade to ten. Why not use the anti virus that is built in?  That’s how it should be! Then nobody has to fork out money just for an anti virus program.  I’ll use what’s here on this system.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: December 5, 2019 12:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessable antivirus program #addonrelease

I use windows defender. That's pretty accessible. With that, I don't need another antivirus program.

On 12/5/2019 12:39 PM, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:

Hello friends!
Please advise a good antivirus for Windows with an accessible interface for screenreaders.
I'm currently using "Avast Internet Security", but it is completely inaccessible to NVDA.
Thank you for any advices!
Oleksandr, Ukraine