Re: Accessable antivirus program #addonrelease

Sarah k Alawami

I use defender which ships with windows. It's very accessible and works quite well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Dec 2019, at 12:39, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:

Hello friends!
Please advise a good antivirus for Windows with an accessible interface for screenreaders.
I'm currently using "Avast Internet Security", but it is completely inaccessible to NVDA.
Thank you for any advices!
Oleksandr, Ukraine