Re: Please your advice with an extended Winamp

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Roggers,

I have downloaded the Extended winamp version 1.2 and added it to Nvda.

I have found, that it really works.

But when I tried download it from the webpage through Nvda, I have found only version 1.1.

My question is: will be this add-on on the webpage with add-ons?

Jarek

Dne 05.12.2019 v 16:42 Roger Stewart napsal(a):

It is working for me and there was an update to it in the past week or so and it will be ready for the next NVDA as well.
Roger

On 12/5/2019 3:46 AM, Jacob wrote:
Extended Winamp is from 2013 so don't expect it to work any more.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
5.
Dec. 2019
at 10.13
Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hello group,

I have installed Winamp 566 and also I have installed to Nvda 2019. 2.1 an Extended Winamp.

It seems to me, that this Nvda addon doesn't work.

When I am listening a music in Winamp, and press the key F6 or F7 or F8 fo volume, nothing is happening.

--
Jarek

.