From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 3:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Desperately Seeking Solutions to SPL Problems

There may be files and registry entries that need to be manually removed.  Perhaps something is opened, in the sense that something in the registry or some sort of open at bootup sequence is using one or more files.

Sent: Friday, December 06, 2019 3:52 PM

Hello list.

I’m writing to this list because I’m a little stumped and apparently, Station Playlist support isn’t able to offer much assistance.

Here’s the situation.  One of my DJ’s had a problem with Station Playlist 5.30 so he updated to 5.4 using the latest NVDA and SPL add-on, with Windows 10.  Updating to 5.4 didn’t fix his problem so he tried uninstalling and reinstalling Station Playlist Studio.  During installation he received an error message stating that SPL can’t be installed because some of its files are still open.  A check of the task manager revealed that nothing was running.

I’m open for any suggestions or solutions, as SPL support insists that something is open.

Thanks.

Dan K

For an hour of good alternative and classic rock tune in to my show:  A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That  Monday at 5:00 eastern and Tuesday and Friday 8:00 eastern on out of sight radio.

http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio