From: Ralf Kefferpuetz
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using an External Numpad

Just tested it, they work even when I plug them in when NVDA runs, no need to restart NVDA. I can’t tell you the brand, it does not show up with a brand or modell in the device manager. I bought them in a chinese shop for $4 each at gearbest.com. In the last years, independent from the screen reader people were using I read a lot of problems with this external numpads so I went for this cheap ones from China, I guess I was lucky….