Re: VPN

Lenron

That expressvpn client use to give me so many annoying issues it was
find once I got connected but still. If it has gotten better good on
them. A lot of these clients are rage inducing.

On 12/6/19, Sascha Cowley via Groups.Io
<sascha.camille=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've not experienced any issues when using a VPN with NVDA.

Some of the providers' clients are not very accessible, though. I
remember finding the TorGuard client pretty good when I used it a few
years back. I'm currently using NordVPN, and its client leaves a lot to
be desired.

On 7/12/2019 12:15, Don H wrote:
Wonder how many NVDA users use a VPN and if it adds any problems when
using NVDA.  Which VPN works best with NVDA?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832