Re: VPN

Sascha Cowley

True, but this is often an unsatisfactory solution: many VPN providers have multiple servers, all of which their software knows about, allowing you to easily select one that suits your needs, or have the software select the most suitable server based on current usage; using OpenVPN you have, to the best of my knowledge, to keep track of all of the servers yourself, and cannot automatically select the most suitable one. I've not tried it myself, and this is based on having read a couple of help articles, though, so I could be wrong.

On 7/12/2019 19:13, Luke Davis wrote:
The usual advice is to use the OpenVPN client instead--it works with many VPNs in place of their own software, and is supposed to be more accessible.

Luke

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019, Lenron wrote:

That expressvpn client use to give me so many annoying issues it was
find once I got connected but still. If it has gotten better good on
them. A lot of these clients are rage inducing.