Re: VPN

molly the blind tech lover

I want to get  VPN . . . I like my privacy.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Giles Turnbull
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 9:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN

I tried using Express VPN last year but its client was very hard to navigate with NVDA. I figured out how to connect to a VPN but it connected to only one in the whole time I used it whereas I was hoping to choose from a range of available servers.

I let my Express VPN account lapse when my year's membership expired.

All controls on the Express VPN window were not labelled ... there were at least five "button" buttons. I did speak to their tech support team about this but they were not much help ... I'm not sure they really understood what screen reading software was :(

Giles