Re: VPN

Lenron

Giles that was pretty much my experience with express vpn, it was
pretty fast though. Just the windows client sucked. Now I use
VPNSecure. It works will enough for connecting and disconnecting from
different servers

To be honest, there are only 4 or so reasons to get a vpn.

1.  you work in public networks constantly or places where you want to
be secure.

2.  you want to avoid geoblocking for netflicks or something.

3.  for business things you do.

4.  you want to be a scam bater or hacker or something.

5.  you want to do torrents and pirate stuff.

I have rarely needed one.

I don't do it for business, but my brother does.

Geo blocks to for somethings.

Since its basically alegal, torrents well say no more.

I don't pirate so I don't need it.

I want to get  VPN . . . I like my privacy.