Re: VPN

molly the blind tech lover

Well I’m no hacker lol.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN

To be honest, there are only 4 or so reasons to get a vpn.

1.  you work in public networks constantly or places where you want to be secure.

2.  you want to avoid geoblocking for netflicks or something.

3.  for business things you do.

4.  you want to be a scam bater or hacker or something.

5.  you want to do torrents and pirate stuff.

I have rarely needed one.

I don't do it for business, but my brother does.

Geo blocks to for somethings.

Since its basically alegal, torrents well say no more.

I don't pirate so I don't need it.

On 8/12/2019 3:51 am, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I want to get  VPN . . . I like my privacy.