Re: VPN

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

For what it's worth, I've just signed up with express VPN. I've created shortcuts on my desktop to automatically connect and disconnect from my preferred servers. Each country only has a few locations to choose from but it seems to be working fine for what I need if used via open VPN. downloading their config files isn't hard and neither is configuring the open VPN client to connect/disconnect automatically. I can put instructions on list on how you can automate connections if anyone wants them, this would work with any VPN that supports open VPN.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 07/12/2019 16:37, Lenron wrote:
Giles that was pretty much my experience with express vpn, it was
pretty fast though. Just the windows client sucked. Now I use
VPNSecure. It works will enough for connecting and disconnecting from
different servers

On 12/7/19, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
To be honest, there are only 4 or so reasons to get a vpn.

1.  you work in public networks constantly or places where you want to
be secure.

2.  you want to avoid geoblocking for netflicks or something.

3.  for business things you do.

4.  you want to be a scam bater or hacker or something.

5.  you want to do torrents and pirate stuff.

I have rarely needed one.

I don't do it for business, but my brother does.

Geo blocks to for somethings.

Since its basically alegal, torrents well say no more.

I don't pirate so I don't need it.

I want to get  VPN . . . I like my privacy.