Re: VPN

molly the blind tech lover

I’ll check it out

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 12:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN

You can also try in crypt. Look them up, they are amazing, I used them on the mac when need to stop my ISP from throttling me when I use bard too much on their end. It has not happeend for a while but when it does I just route my traffic to california and get my speeds back.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Dec 2019, at 8:58, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Well I’m no hacker lol.