Yep. They were formally cloak.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Dec 2019, at 11:39, Don H wrote:

I see Encrypt.me is this what you are referencing?

On 12/7/2019 11:57 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

You can also try in crypt. Look them up, they are amazing, I used them on the mac when need to stop my ISP from throttling me when I use bard too much on their end. It has not happeend for a while but when it does I just route my traffic to california and get my speeds back.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 7 Dec 2019, at 8:58, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Well I’m no hacker lol.

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of
*Shaun Everiss
*Sent:* Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:29 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] VPN

To be honest, there are only 4 or so reasons to get a vpn.

1.  you work in public networks constantly or places where you want
to be secure.

2.  you want to avoid geoblocking for netflicks or something.

3.  for business things you do.

4.  you want to be a scam bater or hacker or something.

5.  you want to do torrents and pirate stuff.

I have rarely needed one.

I don't do it for business, but my brother does.

Geo blocks to for somethings.

Since its basically alegal, torrents well say no more.

I don't pirate so I don't need it.

I want to get  VPN . . . I like my privacy.