encrypt.me seems OK if you need a basic VPN, but if you're concerned about privacy and 0 logging policies I would look at express VPN or alternatives.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 07/12/2019 20:38, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:
I have been using Tunnel Bear.
It works, but I just started with it.

73 N2DYN Angelo

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar
Sidek
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 3:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN

encrypt.me is an amazing vpn client. It is actually quite accessible with
NVDA and it is blazingly fast. I used it as a trial and I have been so taken
by it that I will go ahead and purchase it's premium plan, even though I have
actually purchased plans from Express vpn and nord vpn. Cheers!

On 12/8/2019 3:39 AM, Don H wrote:
I see Encrypt.me is this what you are referencing?

On 12/7/2019 11:57 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
You can also try in crypt. Look them up, they are amazing, I used
them on the mac when need to stop my ISP from throttling me when I
use bard too much on their end. It has not happeend for a while but
when it does I just route my traffic to california and get my speeds
back.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp>

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when
we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

Well I'm no hacker lol.

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io> <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf
Of
*Giles Turnbull
*Sent:* Saturday, December 7, 2019 9:21 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

I tried using Express VPN last year but its client was very
hard
to navigate with NVDA. I figured out how to connect to a VPN
but
it connected to only one in the whole time I used it whereas
was hoping to choose from a range of available servers.

I let my Express VPN account lapse when my year's membership
expired.

All controls on the Express VPN window were not labelled ...
there were at least five "button" buttons. I did speak to
their
tech support team about this but they were not much help ...
I'm
not sure they really understood what screen reading software
was :(

Giles